AS9100C - A Pocket Guide to the Basics (Rev. C) - NEW RELEASE!What Every Employee Needs to Know About AS9100C - A Pocket Guide to the Basics (NEWLY RELEASED).
Employee understanding and support of your AS9100C implementation or upgrade efforts are critical to its success. Eliminating employee resistance and fear caused by a lack of good information is thus an essential step in the successful implementation of an AS9100C quality management system.
What Every Employee Needs to Know About AS9100C - A Pocket guide to the Basics was written to address the many questions and concerns that arise when a company embarks on AS9100C implementation, such as:
- What is AS9100C?
- What does being "registered" mean, and why would my company want to be registered?
- What are the different types, structure, and value of documentation?
- What's my role in improving the documentation system?
- What are the requirements of the AS9100C Standard?
- What's the purpose of internal system audits and how do they work?
- How often are we going to be audited and what are the auditors looking for?
How do I prepare for an audit and answer the auditor's questions?
This 70-page guide provides a clear and simple look at the requirements of AS9100C Standard, the use and structure of the documentation system, and the auditing process. Non-technical terms are used to assure an understanding of the AS9100C Standard, and to explain how implementing AS9100 will affect employees and their roles in the company.
|Quantity||Price Per Book|
|1 - 99||$6.99|
|100 - 249||$6.49|
|250 - 499||$5.99|
|500 - 999||$5.49|
|1000+||$4.99 (FREE SHIPPING)|
|Shipping & handling charges are not included|
All of our Pocket Guides can be CUSTOMIZED with your company's logo, mission statement, and other pertinent information on the inside front and inside back covers. Call for customized Pocket Guide price information!
Customer Product Reviews
Be the first to review this product!