Quality Management System Transition Guide & Transition ChecklistThis booklet Identifies and helps you understand the changes found in ISO 9001:2000
- Provides easy-to-follow suggestions and guidelines to facilitate your organization's transition to ISO 9001:2000.
- Answers frequently-asked questions regarding the ISO 9001:2000 revision and transition process.
- Helps you establish a baseline and define an action plan to identify what needs to be done to revise your quality management system to meet ISO 9001:2000 through the use of a comprehensive, easy-to-use checklist.
- Provides a reference to measure progress and to verify that your quality management system, documentation, and practices are complete and correct as you proceed in your ISO 9001:2000 transition process Included with the booklet is a diskette containing the ISO 9001:2000 Transition Checklist (in Microsoft Word), allowing you to modify the checklists to incorporate your specific quality policies, procedures, work instructions, and other unique characteristics.
- (Includes hard copy and CD for easy modification).
Click here to download a Microsoft Word file containing a segment of this Transition Guide.
Note that this booklet is intended primarily for companies currently compliant to the 1994 version of ISO 9001, ISO 9002, or ISO 9003, and not for companies beginning to develop a Quality Management System based on ISO 9001:2000. Please see the description of our Comprehensive Audit Checklist for a comprehensive checklist for companies beginning to develop a system based on ISO 9001:2000.
Customer Product Reviews
Be the first to review this product!