Service QualityThis pocket guide addresses:
- Recognizing today's realities
- Understanding your job
- Knowing what your customers expect
- Say what you will do, and then do what you say
- Do it really right the second time
- Appreciate how your attitude matters
- Keep score to measure your performance
- Become the person you would hire
- Understanding management's systems for measurement and improvement
This pocket-sized booklet provides a clear and simple look at the requirements of customer satisfaction. Non-technical terms are used to assure an understanding of service excellence and customer satisfaction. Giving every employee a Pocket Guide for Service Excellence and Customer Satisfaction is a very useful tool as part of your quality orientation training program for new employees. Give your employees a tool they can reference again and again!
Customer Product Reviews
Be the first to review this product!